Meet Dr. Sharlene Arnason
Dr. Sharlene Arnason graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. She completed a post-doctoral dental general practice residency at the University of Minnesota – Fairview Hospital.
Dr. Arnason is committed to ongoing dental education and has pursued further training in the areas of TMJ disorders, sleep dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, endodontics, and dental implant restorations.
She has completed Academy of General Dentistry Post Graduate training in Cosmetic Dentistry as well as the University of Minnesota Post Graduate Esthetic Masters Program.
Dr. Arnason always looks forward to meeting new patients and enjoys working with both children and adults alike.
Professional Memberships and Advanced Education
- AGD – American Academy of General Dentistry
- AADSM – American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- University of Minnesota Postgraduate Esthetic Dental Course
- University of Minnesota Fairview Hospital General Residency
- American Orthodontic Society